Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life storms...

Over the years, I've observed the changes in family groups when disaster strikes. Everyone will be picking and scratching at each other, belly-achin' over every minor irritation and then--in the midst of chaos, they all pull together, offering comfort and support.

At our house, we're in the midst of a life change. Everyone is pulling together, making sure things are taken care of, doing more than their share. It's a temporary change, but for the duration, everyone will pitch in.

I'm proud of my family and their ability to set everything aside for each other. I have heard tales of other families who don't operate this way and that makes me sad.

But all families can use that extra little nudge when things are tough. So if any of y'all have time for an extra prayer or good thoughts, that would be appreciated. And thanks in advance.

anny

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts to you and your family Anny. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts to you and your family, Anny.

    My family is that way. They may drive me bonkers sometimes but I know I can depend on them in a crisis and they can depend on me.

    ReplyDelete