Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Zombie Debt Collectors
No, these collectors are looking for people who owe them from years ago. Some of the zombie debt collectors have been calling here over ten years now. Ninety-nine percent of the calls are robo-calls. I recognize all the phone numbers now--even when there's no identifier on the caller ID.
If I could talk to each one of them, here's what I would say:
1) You've had the wrong number for ten years.
2) No, I don't know George Smith, never knew him, don't know where he is, don't want to know where he is.
3) If I knew where he was, I wouldn't tell you because now I'm ticked off from you calling my number multiple times every day.
4) Stop calling here. Take my phone number off your list. GO AWAY! Let me sleep some morning past nine.
5) If you want real answers, use real bodies I can talk to and convey all of the above.
The zombies are here. They're just not where people are really looking for them...