Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Middle

For several years now I've know how Tracer's Melody (Mystic Valley 6) would end. In the last couple years I've settled on a beginning. But the middle? Well, that's a problem, isn't it? Moving from beginning to end is not always as simple as it should be. There are so many possible paths Tracer could choose to reach his happy ending. And he's so determined to be a martyr.

The other day I made a list of possibilities for him, testing each with my "Would Tracer really do this?" And you know? He's just impossible. A friend urged me to write his story next because "it's time" and when I whined about how hard it would be, she replied, "That's why it's time."

And so. I'm persevering, working on the middle, determining his path to happiness and fulfillment. He certainly deserves a joyous ending. I'm not sure yet how it will work out.

How do you figure out the middle?

anny

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, girl. Tracer deserves his story being told, and you can handle it.

    ReplyDelete