Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sixty Years

I've always wondered why people get so uptight about their birthdays. Personally, I think every birthday is a blessing. After all the alternative is not a lovely picture.

I'm sixty years old today. When I was ten, that was unimaginable. When I was twenty, the day was far off when I would turn sixty. Now I'm here and I'm wondering how I got here. What happened? I'm not ready to be sixty already. I still have a lot of things to do.

Sixty is a pretty significant number, you know? So in order to celebrate with my friends and readers, I'm having a Birthday Bash at Joyfully Reviewed from 7 PM to 10 PM EST! Drop by and say hello! If you're a writer bring an excerpt to post. If you just want to chat with the guests, then come on over and talk! If you don't belong to the loop, the link is up above...click on Joyfully Reviewed.

Earlier in the afternoon the house hunk is going to take us all out to Don Pablos for Mexican food. I always love to eat Mexican food and the restaurant is family friendly.

Until tonight...blessings on your day!

anny

5 comments:

  1. 60 huh...and you have the acrobatic imagination of a 20 year old...have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBDTY! HBDTY! HBDDA...HBDTY! And many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day and lots of Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Ms. Anny!!! Enjoy it to the max. The hh's 60th was the 15th.

    ReplyDelete