Thursday, November 12, 2009

Speaking of frogs...

Have you ever run across a picture that you thought was just perfect? Yep, this is the one. Goodness, it feels like I have that entire frog down my throat.

Day three of the creeping crud. However, that didn't prevent me from adding another 1400 words to my work in process count yesterday. Considering everything, that wasn't bad. It rained all day as Hurricane Ida came to visit. I know a lot of other parts of the south have a lot more rain, but with the rain we also had much cooler temps and I was sure enjoying the warm weather earlier in the week!

Last night I took part in a chat at Talking Two Lips! We had a great time posting excerpts from the Carnal Reunion books and just talking. If you want to check out some of the excerpts just hope on over to TwoLips and scroll down!

Next week we'll all be at Coffeetime. I'll post a link on that day so you can join us if you like! Chatting with the readers and authors is a lot of fun.

Which reminds me... today I'm the featured author interview over at Tina Holland's blog. Just click on the link and then click on the blog when you get there. Hey! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by! I'll put all the commenters names in a pot for a drawing. Prize--your choice from my current books--including the new one, Prisoner of the Heart!

Today, I hope to finish chapter Eight on my Vampire story. How do you write a book? One word at a time. So I'm practicing BICHOK (butt in chair, hands on keyboard). Hopefully, I'll have this book finished before Christmas. Wouldn't that be cool?

Until tomorrow... blessings on your day!

anny

PS!! This new blog skin doesn't show the links! So scroll over the words in the blog that seem logical links. If the underline shows up--you know you hit the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment