Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogger Crusade and Phantom's Rest

First off, I've joined Racheal Harrie's Writers Platform Building Crusade. Curious? Check it out here. I confess I have no idea how it works, but I'm willing to try anything once. And hopefully I'll meet a lot of other bloggers!

Second of all, thanks to Lance Cheuvront who pitched in to offer his thoughts on ancient weaponry. I really appreciate his suggestions. (And a couple points I hadn't thought of...) Check out his poetry and other writing on Facebook. The man has a way with words.

Third of all, Phantom's Rest will be released at Passion in Print tomorrow! Check it out! I'm very excited about this book--so much so I'm busy working on the second on in the series.

Blurb:

When Beauregard Barker leaves his military career due to injuries, he takes refuge at the Phantom’s Rest RV Park, expecting no more than a place to recover as he helps renovate the park. First he discovers the place is full of ghosts. Then Emmeline Fairchild arrives for her annual stay and everything changes. Beau falls hard for the shy calligrapher who’s being stalked by a killer. Whatever it takes, he’s determined to keep her safe and persuade her he’s the man for her.

That's all for today!

anny

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I'm a fellow crusader stopping by just to say hi and follow your blog :-)

    xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete