Monday, May 18, 2009

Come out, come out, whoever you are...

Yep. That's me in writing mode. I admit that I actually put on a tee shirt and combed my hair, but I didn't want to scare any of my readers. Other than writing in my jammies and combing my hair when I get around to it, this is what you get. The curls are natural though I admit to giving the color a nudge since I'm at that awkward stage where my hair is white on top and dark around the bottom. Since I'm not really inclined to look like a skunk--voilá!

My neighbor, Jane took my pic this afternoon. Hmmm. I think she had too much fun with it, too! There was a lot of muttering and calling on God...

What's it all about?

Well, a bunch of us are getting together at RomantiCon and since we're basically shy and retiring types who all believe that we are the only average woman on the planet, we're starting the Average Is a Goddess campaign.

Here's the challenge, authors! Come out, come out whoever you are. No pretty made up photos... no make-up, no dress-up pics. We want to know the real you. Are you brave? Or are you a wuss? Show us the real you. Post your pic on your blog any day this week.

If you would like to join us to check us all out in person, just click on the avatar for more information!



anny

10 comments:

  1. I'm having so much fun seeing all of you! But I suppose that means I have to post me too. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the new hairdo. Very nice! Mine's up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW my lovely little Zen Queen! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anny, I love your hair longer, curly and blond. You look the lovely grandma telling stories. Actually I have very few pictures without a grandkid in my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! Not fair - you combed your hair! And it's curly...always wanted curly hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love getting to see you! Wonderful pic and love the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...you look so sweet, Anny! I really hope I get to meet you! Still trying to talk hubby into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Enigmatic. Sharp and ready to laugh. On the verge of something naughty.

    Just as I knew you'd be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture, Anny. I haven't posted a pic on my blog because I did a couple of weeks ago. Maybe in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's wonderful to have a face to put to your name. You look like you're full of mischief. *g*

    I wish I could meet everyone at Romanticon. Love the idea of Average Is a Goddess campaign.

    ReplyDelete