Friday, May 8, 2009

Nap!

Instead of taking my customary nap, I went with the house hunk to buy a monitor since his gave up the ghost. Now I'm paying for that silly decision. I'm falling asleep in my chair as I try to read a book. When your forehead hits the keyboard, it's time to go to bed.

In the meantime, I want to mention a couple of delicious books that are available this week. One of them is Regina Carslyle's Chasing Temptation, a wonderful hot Regency romance from Resplendence Publishing.

The other is Cindy Spencer Pape's Stone and Fire, book 3 in her Heroes of Stone series--her seriously sexy gargoyles. If you're looking for a wonderful book... or two, check them out!

anny

PS: The dishwasher is fixed and works like a bomb! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great Mother's Day, Anny.
    Wishing Cindy and Regina many sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good news on the dishwasher! And congrats to the House Hunk on the monitor. Is it the size he wanted?

    Thanks for mentioning Chasing Temptation, darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anny! And Sandra! So glad your dishwasher woes have ended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the dishwasher back.

    ReplyDelete