1) Why is it a hurricane in some places and a cyclone in others?
2) Why do we never hear of tornadoes in other countries?
3) Why is it sometimes spelled blond and other times spelled blonde?
4) What kind of job requires people to wear those funky blue telephone thingies on their ear?
5) What is the difference between baby back ribs and St. Louis ribs?
6) With all the hours and hours and hours and hours... of television, why isn't there more international news that isn't about politics? Why isn't there more international weather coverage?
7) Why don't restaurants cut the portion sizes in half--and do likewise with the prices? Wouldn't that provide economic stimulus?
8) Why isn't there a dressy dress made in a comfortable fabric? Why do they all feel like sandpaper?
9) Why is the sky blue... instead of say, green or purple?
10) Why don't they position seatbelts in cars so that they don't strangle short people?
11) Will the Chicago Cubs ever win a World Series?
12) Why does broccoli give you gas?
13) Who invented bras?
14) What in the world am I doing up at midnight?
Check out the ladies at Amarinda, Kelly, and OhGetAGrip! Blessings on your day!