Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On the road again....

Well, we're on the fourth day with no hot water. I finally went off to the hair salon and threw myself on their mercies. They shampooed my hair which made me feel 100% better. Came home, heated water on the stove and had a "sink" bath. Never have I been so glad that I was going to stay in a hotel. Supposedly by the time we come home, the hot water will be "fixed".

By the time y'all read this we'll be tooling down the road on our way to Pittsburgh. It's five minutes after midnight which means that I'm not going to have much sleep. It's been a loooong, loooong day.
So I'm going to make this really short and sweet. I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'll report on the first day of RT.

Blessings on your day!

Anny

PS: Amarinda should be back, one with the internet. Drop by and check her out at www.amarindajones.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! 4am Wednesday morning (oz time) and the internet is working...I don't trust it. I am doign a quick blog run before it crashes. Hope RT is everything you wanted it to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at RT and I hope you get home to hot water.

    ReplyDelete