Friday, March 19, 2010

The Attraction Element

In the last few days, I've read several discussions on blogs about what makes a guy attractive/sexy/a hero. As far as I can tell, there's no one set of characteristics that works for everyone.

However, when I saw this photo, it occurred to me that there are two particular elements that are very attractive in men. One is the man who is comfortable with animals. I'm not talking about just when they're doing well. But the man who can comfort/deal with an animal who is ill or stressed is a man to keep around.

The second man is the man who can take care of a child. There's something about a man diapering a baby or braiding a little girl's hair that is reassuring to a woman. The man who can deal with his teenaged daughter's PMS and his teenaged son's first tux is also a man who can likely deal with most other problems in life.

So what do you think makes a man sexy?

anny

6 comments:

  1. A sense of humour and persistence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe women are attracted to me who seem big and tough yet are able to show their softer side. And yes, a sense of humor is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the comment you made about a man who can comfort/deal with an animal. That sort of resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. A man who's good with babies and animals and I'm in.

    ReplyDelete