Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stomach Wars

A friend once told me that I couldn't be miserable if I tried. I beg to differ. Saturday morning between 2 AM and 4 AM, in an endless round of violent vomiting and the diarrhea dash, I completely emptied my stomach. Completely. Since then, I've managed to keep down twelve dry Cheerios, a mug of chamomile tea with honey, a few sips of flat soda, and a quarter of an English muffin. I'm currently nibbling on an orange Popsicle.

I believe I've spent about thirty minutes total in an upright position. The rest of the day, I slept. Barbara, Sammie the cat snuggled against my tummy, keeping me warm. Good cat.

So I might be back tomorrow. Maybe. Or maybe not. It will depend on whether I can keep down a few more Cheerios.

Whatever this is... stomach virus or food poisoning... I'm ready for it to be over. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm really miserable? I did? Just wanted to make sure...

anny

11 comments:

  1. tremendo balinazo
    http://sabaleplus.blogspot.com/
    no importa, no hay que discriminar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, I wish I spoke Spanish....anyway, I think you're preggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Sammie's a sweetie. You'll be purred better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Sabale, Que tipo de blog tiene? Escrita tambien?

    Anny, feel better babe. I think it must be going around or something. I's send you a hug but I don't want to be virtually barfed on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anny, how miserable. How you are feeling much better soon. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better before the day is out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh honey...I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete