Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Hair Solution

Heh. I think this hat might be the solution for me! Just think, I'd never have to wax my chin again. And I could make sure my "beard" coordinated with my outfit of the day...

The more I consider it, the more I like the idea. I'm not to crazy about the hat, but hats are easy to crochet. It could be a whole new "look" for winter!

Between that and wearing long pants, I could pretty much eliminate any unsightly hair. Hey! I wouldn't even have to color the hair on my head as the hat would cover it up. I knew there was something good about winter.

anny

3 comments:

  1. LOL it might be too hot in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. And at work I always wear long pants now to avoid shaving my legs...I'm such a sloth. As for the beard. I could get with that. It'd save time plucking chin hairs and make peopel stop and sare so it's multi-purpose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a knitted beard??? Cool!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete