Friday, June 1, 2012

This is my daughter...

Jennifer Stella


At age 32 I was diagnosed with cancer…wow how my outlook on life instantly changed…you only live once so I want to get it right this time.
The Relay for Life Rhinebeck event is two days away and I really need each and every one of you to help me reach my goal of raising $500 [currently at $150.00]! This is very important to me and those of you who are my friends and family will open your wallet/purse and donate even if it’s $5.00, what you give in charity always comes back to you.
I walk for survivors and those that are not. You can walk with me, and/or show your support by sponsoring me in the walk at the below link.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=28238357&pg=personal&fr_id=36799
She also walks for the house hunk...
anny

No comments:

Post a Comment