Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Brains

There are some days when all I have is pumpkin brains. Have you ever had a day like that? It just seems like there's nothing you can do to fix it?

Coffee. (Or the caffeine of your choice). Does not work.

Breakfast. (Oooooh, wouldn't a Panera's bagel be good about now?) But instead you have something healthy like an egg sandwich or a bowl of oatmeal.

BUT! That doesn't seem to fix the pumpkin brain.

At that point, I usually shut down the computer and find something else to do...like laundry or dishes. Funny how you have a brilliant idea the minute you're someplace you can't do anything about it.

What do you do for pumpkin brain?

anny

5 comments:

  1. I just nap or surf..I know when I've been defeated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anny - a bagel sounds really good! I just go for a long hike and that seems to wake the brain. Oh yeah, it's probably raining there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to work - I have no need of a brain there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curl up and read a book by somebody else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does seem once you step away, get up and get moving, the brain cells come sluggishly to life.

    ReplyDelete