Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tropical Depression Nicole

Water. Lots of water everywhere. Flood watches. Tornado watches. And rain. Unremitting rain today. Fortunately, there isn't much wind.

That being the case, my plans are to stay indoors and work on revisions (which was my plan yesterday but that didn't quite work out). Some days the brain just refuses to work.

Now that might have been because I was waiting to hear from my daughter who was busy having a baby. I'm happy to report that Simeon Christopher, all 7 lbs 5 oz. of him, arrived at 4:38 pm EST, healthy and well. This is my fourth grandchild and Simeon evens the numbers--two girls and two boys.

Let's see...there's not a lot else to report at Chez Anny. What about you? What's up where you are?

anny

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on the new grandson. Wonderful wonderful news.
    I'm working on revisions too. Same darn storms are threatening us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the new grandson, Nana! Sunny here and the construction crew has been at it all day. We have windows now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Anny!! A new grandbaby! That's exciting! I think I'll love being a grandparent. Not that I want it to happen any time soon! I'm always wistful when I see little girls. By the time I had my first daughter, I already had a three year old and an almost two year old. I was so busy, I feel like I didn't hug her and fuss over her as much as I should have. Ahhhhh, maternal guilt!

    ReplyDelete