Friday, September 24, 2010

Good morning???

I am not a morning person. I can be...if necessary. I have been...in the past. But not now. The house hunk leaps out of bed at the crack of dawn (read 7 AM!) and cheerfully announces, "It's time to get up!"

No.

This morning it's gray and foggy, though later it's supposed to be in the mid-nineties and sunny. I have a few things to do today.

I was offered a contract for my latest book. I'll need to read the contract and take care of that sometime today. When that's all squared away, I'll let y'all know. Verrrry excited about it!

And it's Friday! End of the week with only a week and half until RomantiCon! So much to do. Clothes, presentations, packing...

But for now? I'd really just like to go back to sleep--because you know? I'm really not a morning person. Really.

anny

4 comments:

  1. LOL I'd kill the DH if he woke me up. Congrats on the new contract. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Apparently it was the day for that. I tried to sleep through the dh leaving, but then he let the dog out and the dumb puppy got his tail caught in the door and woke half the neighborhood. And once I'm awake, really awake, I'm stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats on the contract offer! I would like not to be a morning person but we all get up early around here so what can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.

    ReplyDelete