Monday, May 13, 2013

Courage and Integrity

"Each paper has a description of love, courage, and faith...a TRUE gift today. I love my girls more than life, I am so proud of their courage, I am blessed with their love. Forever their mommy"

My daughter posted the picture and text on her Facebook on Mother's Day. They're going through some really bad stuff right now. When things are bad, some people give up or turn nasty or rebel. 

Others shine.

So proud of my daughters, daughter-in-law and granddaughters. They are women of integrity and courage. All my blessings and prayers for them this week. Life is hard.

anny 

2 comments:

  1. You and they have my prayers too. We do what we have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on them. They've been through a lot and are clearly ready to face anything else that comes their way with courage, grace and determination. That is priceless

    ReplyDelete