Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lost and Found

Found:

Four packages of tortellinis. Have no idea when they were purchased, but the dates are still good.

Small slightly damaged purple snake, given to me by a co-worker sometime in the past as a gag gift. It used to sit on top of my monitor at work. Perhaps I can repair the small hole on his nose so he doesn't lose his sandy innards...

Road maps for six eastern states (almost current, too.) As we travel, I collect maps to use as research sources when I write. Added them to my collection.

Basket of hair clips. Except for the very top of my head, my hair is too short to use them, but perhaps this is a sign that I should let my hair grow out again. Maybe?

A package of fifty cheapo plastic gloves. Where did they come from? Don't know. Why were they purchased? Don't know. Can't think of any reason to keep them.

Six spanking new metal Christmas cookie cutters. If I ever make Christmas cookies again, they'll come in handy.

One car charger for a phone I no longer own--still in the original unopened package. Have to check to see if it will work with my current cheapo cell phone.

Lost: Large bottle of Febreeze. Maybe I gave it away? Guess that says a lot about how often I used it.

That's the sum total for today. Adventures in cleaning at the Cook house...

anny


8 comments:

  1. Interesting list of items found. ;)

    I need to do some deep cleaning but have no desire to. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, I don't DESIRE cleaning. But when my son shows up next week, I think he'll be expecting a bed... :-)

      Delete
  2. You could always blow the gloves up and make balloons...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I knew you'd come up with something...

      Delete
  3. The cheapo plastic gloves will always come in handy cleaning cat litter boxes, scrubbing out the messy garbage container...cleaning the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No animals. No messy garbage container. The hunk cleans the toilet and he's too macho for girly gloves... :-) I may send them to my daughter because the gals in that house color their hair...and have a cat.

      Delete
  4. Wow - the things you find when you de-clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas, Julia...it's still cluttered. This will be a multi-month project. Mostly I'm just worried about sprucing up the guest room. :-)

    ReplyDelete