Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More Yarn!

In this world there are knitters, crocheters, and weavers. And then there are all those other folks... The ones who don't understand the absolute craving for yarn. The overwhelming temptation. Colored yarn. Fuzzy yarn. Glossy, soft, drapey yarn. Warm, bulky, cozy yarn. Wool, llama, alpaca, buffalo, and cotton yarn.

Yarn!

Breaking out the needles or crochet hook or the loom and starting a new project is one of the best feelings. There's anticipation and excitement. And...

Frustration and impatience.

Yarn!

anny

4 comments:

  1. I stopped walking down the yarn aisle years ago...saved myself lots of bucks by looking the other way...it's an addiction I can't afford. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Anny! Wish I was even the tiniest bit crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't knitted in years but now to damn hot to knit in Cairns...

    ReplyDelete