Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back Later!

Today I hurt some feelings. Not intentionally, but intentions don't always count. I think I'm a pretty good writer. I should be able to communicate my thoughts and feelings accurately and clearly, but that doesn't seem to be the case. However, for those I've upset, I am sorry. I can't think of a way to make that clearer. And I'll add that I will try to keep my opinions to myself in the future.

I'm taking the week off for personal business. I hope you'll check the link here where I'm a guest on Taylor Tryst's blog today! No telling what you might find out over there...Until next Sunday--have a good week!

anny

In the meantime, check in on some of the blogs on the list at the right!

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, Anny, and felt the same way, that I should be able to communicate more clearly.

    ReplyDelete