Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Newsflash!

I am happy to announce that I received a release date for Kama Sutra Lovers--July 18! Starting next week, I'll post an excerpt from Kama on my webpage at www.annycook.com. Look on the bookshelf!


I'm also excited about my first book in print. Dancer's Delight is now available from Cerridwen Press in both e-book and print.

And finally, I wrote an article about my acorn research that is appearing in this month's Lady Jaided magazine here! It details the difficulties (and fun) of processing acorns as a food source.

The research was all for a future time-travel romance as yet untitled or finished, but it is a work in progress so hopefully it will be finished by the end of the year!


Okay... I promised to post a picture of the hair piks I'm working on. It's difficult to pose them so I'll try to find some other way to photograph them, but in the meantime, this is what they'll look like. Feel free to offer suggestions or critiques. Now's the time to do that before I drag them off to the convention!



Also wanted to thank everyone who wrote to me with suggestions for places to shop for clothing. I really appreciate your help and your concern.

I posted fourteen items yesterday on the blog and miracles do happen because most of them were answered by one or more of the readers. And I learned all sorts of new things. Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your knowledge!

Stop over at the Amarinda, Kelly, and OhGetAGrip blogs to see what's what in their worlds! Blessings on your day!

Anny

5 comments:

  1. Damn!I wish I was going to RT now. Hair piks and a glamorous Anny Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piks and I'm anxious to see the new book. It releases on my mother's birthday. It has serioud gift potential. No, I'm not joking, if you knew my mother...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue one! They look great!

    ReplyDelete